The Seoul Metropolitan Government and the Seoul Tourism Organization have put a lot of time and effort into designing the ultimate tourist pass for Seoul, and it is finally ready!
With this pass, you may visit any of Seoul's 16 designated tourist attractions over a period of 24 hours.
The pass is the first of its kind, and gives you the freedom to plan your own itineraries, so that you can optimize your budget and time.
- The more active you are, the more you benefit
The more you travel around Seoul, the more you benefit
- The pass is activated as soon as you visit the first tourist attraction.
- Discover premium galleries and speciality museums with the Pass!
- Two of the most expensive attractions cost almost 40,000 won alone, but the pass offers access to 16 attractions altogether
- The pass is equipped with TMoney, which allows travelers to use the public transportation(subway, bus, and taxi)
- With TMoney, you can also make purchases at convenience stores, Starbucks, and other stores. The card can be topped up as needed, and you can get a refund for any remaining balance before your departure.